Nathy Peluso, "the real reina papi"

 In March, 2018 Nathy Peluso did a concert in Chile, especifically in Subterraneo Club, Providencia. Until that moment, Nathy wasn't famous, or not at the level of today, so the club was little and I saw her very close. The concert was amazing.

Nathalia Beatriz Dora Peluso was born in January 12, 1995, in Luján, Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is a singer, dancer and songwriter, and she works with the urban and latin rhythms like rap, soul, trap, jazz, salsa and swing. She have one album (2020), one mixtape (2017) and one EP (2018).



The atmosphere during the event was energic. All the people were dancing and singing very happy, they enjoyed it –me and my friends too-. All the concert I felt great, I was exciting for saw and hear her. I felt like in a “diva moment”. So, because of those feeling, when I went to the bathroom, I lost my coat L. That situation was bad, but the concert –and the beers later- was worth it.


Comentarios

  1. Nathy Peluso is a great artist, her bzrp session is on another level!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Checked for completion and progression. Please check further comments in the last post.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl