My favourite piece


I’m not the best friend of technology, best said, I’m silly with this.  i know the technology is necessary: it do the life more simple, but deshumanizate a little bit. Independent to this, and not very consistent of my part, I have a favourite piece technological: cellphones.

I have my phone since 2018, I guess. Always be with me, because I use to all. I love speak, really it’s hard for me keep in silence. I like keep contact with my friends and family, and in this escenary my cellphone has been a good tool. This piece permite me see they, talk and play. Too, I can revise my social medias like Instagram, facebook and twitter.  

I can be without my phone, logically, but that it does make things hard.

Comentarios

  1. Well, you use it for the most important in ours life, communication.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hahahahah i belive you, and about the deshumanizate part of technology there is nothing worth that when are speaking to someone and that person is looking at his/her phone

    ResponderBorrar
  3. same feeling.
    I don't like relying too much on technology, but I do.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. "I use to all"= I use it for everything.

    Mind word order.

    Task completion: 7 pts

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl