Baby Lucky

I have a lil dog -or he have me? Good question-, is a brown dachshund toy, with manipulate brown eyes, big and soft ears and black and wet nose. My little brother Vicente, on his birthday number nine, request a pet. My parents, specifically my mom, didn't want, but finally they say yes.
In March 18 of 2017, Lucky came house. The aunt of my brother, Francisca, with help of others members of the family they bought it. He was very, REALLY VERY LITTLE and sweet. It was a beautiful moment when he came walking, his little feet sounded on the floor and he slipped.

When I saw it I did falling in love, I’m sure is true love because since that day, my life it’s very much happy.
My grandfather, Luciano, had died recently and Lucky arrived with love to give me –to the family too-. He is my love, friend, son, refuge and loyal partner. Always be with me, even when i go to the bathroom.
With my brother he fight, is funny, Lucky love me more.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl