free

The sistematic violence imposed since always for the Chilean State is far away to end. Even, this grow up. I feel we are in a huracan without certainties since the social revolution of October, and with the Covid is still very complicate. I take care my mental health, I really trie, but is hard with the phone and social media all day in the hand.

George Floyd, Antonia Barra, Celestino Cordova and Curacautín –and all Wallmapu- are the some names and places what are on my mind and my heart, my sad heart. I don’t understand how the violence, in different forms to different persons, is actually so common. And more peligrous yet, accepted for totalitarist groups.

The justice in Chile don’t exist for the all. For the Chilean justice is important the socioeconomic situation, the last name, the skin color, the genitals, and others factors what indique who are you. Chile wasn’t woke up, even thought we want to believe that.  Maybe I talk about this present with a pessimist tone, but really the last weeks have me sad and tired.

The resistance, the force and the fire are beautifull, but all persons deserve calm, love and justice, especially the oppressed groups, like the Pu Mapuche, women, black people and dissidences.

Fire to the Chilean State and his police.


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you in everything, basically, haha <3
    It´s been very hard not feel sadness and anger for all that have been hapenning in this wild world and, specially, in this unfair country :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Overall message is blurred at times due to word choice and or adequacy. However, the message coming through can be understood most of the time.

    All posts have been uploaded. Webquest is ok

    Completion Grade: 7.0
    Progression grade: 5.0
    Final Grade: 6,0

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl