My friends of childhood

When i was a little girl, maybe until today, my favourite childhood serie was The Powerpuff Girls. I really loved wake up early, drink my milk in the bed and see the girls. In the weeks before at Christmas, this rutine was more than cool because the caps were with this topic.

My favourite Powerpuff Girl is Bellota, yes, still. I really love her personality and humor. Logically, I love too the boy version of she, I don’t remember his name. Bombon and Burbuja are cools to, but were very lider and weepy, respectively. I think the programme was an important weapon against the stereotype of “the girls are calm and quiet”.

I liked too Foster’s Home to Imaginary Friends. The idea was beauty: a home to different types of friends, really all very distinct, but they were in a family with real and inconditional love. Blue, my favourite imaginary friend. I was laughing a lot of his personality, but the most funny characteristic was his stature.

Cartoon Network was my best friend when I was a child.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl