My future job, a big maybe

 If I imagine in a job in some years, I would like me work with communities, with the people, ONG’s, popular organizations and their problems. I like the communitarian communication. I like the social role of journalism. For this, I wouldn’t like work in an office, quite the opposite: outside. One of the reason I chose to be a journalist was the versatility. The opportunities to develop in different jobs and aspects like radio, photography, massmedia, corporations, writer, teacher and more.

And yes, I would like travel a lot with my job. I don’t want stay forever and ever in a place, I want know different countries, persons and forms to do the things. Travel to learn, especially about Latinoamerica.

I would like have a major in feminism, specifically in gender studies, because I want realize workshops and classes, and in a future work with teenagers to fought against the patriarchy and its mandates, like Antonella Estevez.

Maybe, someday I will write a book. About what? I don’t know, I suppose I will find a topic very interesting. Maybe I write poetry or teach to write to childrens of Sename. I would like that.

I don’t have any certainty about my future, only a big maybe. Good Luck, Sofía heheh :-)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl