Expectations for 2021




Honestly when i read the question I thought: I don’t have any expectations for the next year. So, dear readers, are you ready to read many wishes without any previous thoughts? Here I go.

I hope the Covid-19 disappear. I suppose that is my big expectation, wish and, even and dramatically, my appeal. Too big? I think so. Impossible? Maybe. But, whatever, it’s all I want.

Now, being realistic, my expectation to 2021 are to be fine, or my best. I want to feel calm in all aspects of my life. I want to have good health, give and receive love, concrete my projects and have a good year in the university –if I don’t take a break-. 

I want to affront the rial life, but hug my vulnerability when I needed. I want to have more time. I want to give me moments of calm and quiet, especially and really necessary to my mind, and my body too. 

Also I want to open my heart to the people who I live to don´t want to be out when the quarantines starts again, also for not to feel alone in home. 

I want to continue doing yoga and dancing too, because it makes me feel okay and I really enjoy it. And the things that makes one feel okay don´t have to let go.

Also, I want to learn more than I have learned this year academically speaking. Maybe if I freeze the semester I would like to watch the online lessons again and with calm. And if I continue put more effort into the study than I’ve done in this year 2020.

I want to my family and Friends will be fine. I want to they always have food in her dishes, and doesn’t lack job, and they go well in their studies or whatever they want in their lifes. I want they always keep healthy and doesn’t cry for no death. I want they found mental stability, and also hug their pain and dance with their joys.

I want to their homes always be warm and don´t feel cold, much less in their hearts.

If come back regrowth of Covid-19, I want all the people around the world will be more prepared and they can front a better way, both the confinement like the disease and deaths. I want the State Government take charge of the poverty of people and take the better decisions really thinking  in their welfare.

Finally, I want the coronavirus pandemic finish later, or at least can be more controlled, because I want to travel all that I can't in this year.

I hope my 2021 will be full of love, tranquility and TRAVELS!

Comentarios

  1. I really like your post, it sounds like some kind of meditation, I don't know. Cheers and good luck!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Good luck on your 2021, I hope that miss rona is gone too.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope your 2021 achieves all your expectations! I hope you can have a more calm year haha. Wish you the best in 2021.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Progression Assessment:

    All tasks have been uploaded though not in completion with deadlines.

    On the whole, the biggest issue has been the adequacy of tenses, the use of regular and/or irregular verbs.
    On the other hand, cohesion might be boosted by just including the use of cohesive devices.

    Progression Grade: 5.0
    Completion Grade: 7.0
    Final Grade: 6.0

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Empowered little girl