Quarentine Hobbies

 Well, how the pandemic and covid-19 life forced me –and all the world- to stay at home, the hobbies was my salvation. Dramatic, like me, but true.

When the quarantine began, I thought very much: in the covid, in my family and friends, in my career, in the future. I felt really bad. Waste my time in social medias, in sleep and eat. With the time, I started to be better. A lot of persons in Instagram started doing classes, among that yoga and twerk.

During the break of the university, I dedicated myself to that: move my body. After, I started a hard process of introspection. I worked with love, responsibility and patience on me. It gave good and satisfactory results.

Months later, the nation of the journalism attacked again –until today, please stop- and tests, works and classes occupied almost my time. But never I stopped dance.

Also, take care of my plants and cook vegan or vegetarian food were part of my hobbies. I also read, not much, I will be honest. Sometimes I played with Lucky in the square. I wrote a lot about everything aspects of my life, before; during and after the pandemic.

Has been a time to be with me. Thanks for that, Covid :-)



Comentarios

  1. It's fundamental to look out for our bodies! I started doing yoga during pandemic and I dropped like three months later because of laziness, but your post is kind of inspiring to go back :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Checked for completion and progression. Please check further comments in the last post.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

London Web Quest

Expectations for 2021

Empowered little girl